Monday, September 22, 2014

Hop and Shop

So here it is Sunday morning around 9:30, right after breakfast, time to work on my blog, still no subject yet.  

I walk into my office at home, turn on the computer, and see I have a few emails to tend to but oh cool, what catches my eye first is the sale at jjill.com.  As I'm looking through the new fall catalog, I decide enough wasting time shopping, let me get back to my blog...but first I better check Facebook since I'm waiting to hear from a friend, and that's when I saw that the Philadelphia Archbishop made a statement about the gay bashing in Philly without using the word "gay" or showing any support whatsoever to the victims. Ridiculous, I say to myself, and then to change my mood from sour to upbeat, I clicked on the King of Queens video that popped up on my Facebook timeline which never fails to make me laugh.  

Suddenly I found myself faced with a page of celebrity options, from surprising couples to siblings to my personal favorite...stars who are unrecognizable without makeup.  Then because that is overtly wasteful of my time, I decided to get back to my emails since I tuned them all out in favor of the jjill.com sale...now it's 12 pm, and all I've done is internet hop and shop...

What was I doing on here in the first place?  No clue, but I spent 2 1/2 hours doing it...oh yea, my blog!  Well, I've run out of time...Hope you've enjoyed this week's post!  

2 comments:

  1. Been there; done that! No worries, there is always next week:) Celestine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try channel surfing @ the same time...while choosing albums on my playlist...yep....4-5 hrs later...Where did my morning go?!

    ReplyDelete